Junior Content Manager
With a portfolio of 30+ sites, in 8+ languages, across 20+ countries, KaFe Rocks has scaled at pace and it generates thousands of leads each month for our carefully selected iGaming partners.
We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new territories.
As we push forward into 2019 and beyond, we are searching for a Junior Content Manager - an enthusiastic, passionate and keen-to-learn individual to assist our International team, focusing on our English language market websites.
Ideally you’ll love sports and understand sports betting and this knowledge will take you far.
You’ll work closely with our other content managers, helping to maintain our portals, updating partner content, and become an all-round contributor to our projects.
If you’d love to kick-start your career, learn from some of the best in the business and see
yourself grow and develop your skills further, then we’d love to hear from you.
● You WANT to learn and you’re open to being taught
● You are reliable, independent and productive
● You have native-level English writing skills
● A fundamental understanding of SEO practices
● A basic level of sports betting/betting industry experience or understanding
● Other languages are always useful!
● Training and experience across different content systems
● SEO training from SEO veterans
● A company that truly values its employees
● Remote working
● Competitive salary based on your experience
● A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further.