US Content Manager
With a portfolio of 30+ sites, in 8+ languages, across 20+ countries, KaFe Rocks has scaled at pace and it generates thousands of leads each month for our carefully selected iGaming partners.
We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new territories.
We also believe that spending time commuting is a waste of time! Meaning, our team of 60+ employees work remotely…whenever, wherever!
As we push forward into 2019 and beyond, our International markets team are searching for a Content Manager to join our growing US team. You’ll help build upon the foundations we’ve already developed and grow our US facing websites, making a strong and instant impact to the business. Whilst at the same time, you’ll continue to learn and grow, yourself.
You’ll still work closely with the other team members, but ultimately we want someone who can hit the ground running - enthusiastic, willing to learn, and someone who has the drive to scale projects within the fast developing and dynamic US gambling industry.
If you’d love to join one of the fastest-growing businesses in the iGaming industry, learning from some of the best in the business, whilst seeing yourself grow and developing your skills further, then we’d love to hear from you.
- You have native-level American English writing skills
- An understanding of SEO practices
- Experience in WordPress or similar CMS platforms would be highly beneficial
- Reliable, independent and have great productivity levels
- Proactive and keen to take on individual responsibility for a project
- An interest or understanding of the ever-changing US gambling market
- You love content and are experienced creating it
Nice to have (but not mandatory):
- Experience working within iGaming is always a benefit
- Experience working with SEO tools such as Google Analytics and Ahrefs
- A prior history of working with and/or managing freelance contributors
- Other languages are always beneficial
- SEO training from SEO veterans
- A culture built to see people thrive
- A company that truly values its employees
- Fully remote working
- Competitive salary based on your experience