Content Manager - Cricket and Betting
With a portfolio of 30+ sites, in 8+ languages, across 20+ countries, KaFe Rocks has scaled at pace and it generates thousands of leads each month for our carefully selected iGaming partners.
We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new territories.
As we push forward into 2019 and beyond, our International markets team are searching for two experienced Content Manager - an enthusiastic, passionate and keen-to-learn individual, who can hit the ground running and push us on even further. This position is for an asset focused on cricket and betting, so a passion for the sport as well as gaming is essential.
Between the two new team members, you will cover a seven-day week, giving our sites visitors the most recent updates of the cricket world.
Whilst you’ll work closely with the whole team, we’re looking for an individual who can initially set-up, deliver, and grow a new project for us. This is a great opportunity to join an established business, learn along the way, whilst also being able to make a massive impact.
If you’d love to join one of the fastest-growing businesses in the iGaming industry, learning from some of the best in the business, whilst seeing yourself grow and developing your skills further, then we’d love to hear from you.
- You have native-level English writing skills
- A passion for the sport of cricket, especially in India
- Knowledge of the Indian betting market
- You love content and are experienced in creating it
- Some knowledge of writing both news and evergreen content would be preferred
- An understanding of SEO practices
- Experience in WordPress or similar CMS platforms would be highly beneficial
- Reliable, independent and have great productivity levels
- An interest or understanding in the betting and gaming industry
- Other languages are always beneficial
- SEO training from SEO veterans
- A culture built to see people thrive
- A company that truly values its employees
- Fully remote working
- Competitive salary based on your experience